In addition to the U.N. six languages, this content is also available in
The ICANN Board adopted the updated ICANN Five Year Operating Plan, and the ICANN FY17 Operating Plan and Budget in June 2016 at ICANN56 in Helsinki, Finland.
These plans are the result of several months of collaborative work by the community, staff and Board Finance Committee members, and include:
- Highlights of all ICANN operations
- Overview of the Internet Authority Numbers Authority (IANA) Stewardship Transition and Implementation
- Overview of ICANN's FY17 budget
- Detailed FY17 operating plan
- Detailed portfolios of planned activities that support the goals and objectives described in the ICANN Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2016–2020 and the updated Five-Year Operating Plan
- Detailed list of projects for each portfolio, with project-level budgeted costs
- Summary of changes from Draft FY17 Operating Plan and Budget
The community's continuously increasing participation in the planning process is a cornerstone of ICANN's transparency and accountability to the public. ICANN thanks all community members who contributed to the development of the budget.
Budget documents for FY17 and previous years are published here.