أنشطة واجتماعات مجلس الإدارة
هذا المحتوى متوفر فقط باللغة (أو اللغات)
BGC Attendees: Dennis Jennings – chair; Rita Rodin Johnston, Ram Mohan, and Raymond Plzak
Other Board Member Attendees: Rod Beckstrom
The following is a summary of discussion, actions taken and actions identified:
- Board Global Relationships Committee (BGRC): The BGC discussed potential membership slate of the to be created BGRC, as well as how the committee should operate. The BGC suggested that the BGRC be structured as a steering committee that should be tasked with developing a program relating to global relationships, providing guidance to the Board as to the immediate priorities. The committee discussed that the BGCR should report directly to the Board, open all discussions to other board members, and make recommendations to the full Board for discussion.
- Staff to provide BGC chair with notes from meeting as soon as possible.
- BGC Chair to summarize notes and provide information to the BGC.
- Data and Consumer Protection Working Group (DCP-WG): The BGC discussed potential membership slate of the working group, and discussed reaching out to other Board members who had expressed interest in the topic area.
- BGC Chair to reach out to additional Board members to ascertain interest in participating in working group.
- In accordance with best practices set forth in the Working Group Establishment Process, the DCP-WG is to work on developing charter for submission to the Board.