(1 December 2012)
The Registry Agreement specifies a "Process for Consideration of Proposed Registry Services." The following services are specifically identified as having been approved by ICANN prior to the effective date of the Registry Agreement. As such, notwithstanding any other provisions of the Registry Agreement, VeriSign shall be free to deploy the following services:
- ConsoliDate, in accordance with VeriSign's Registrar Reference Manual (v2.2) Section 2.14 to 2.14.3;
- Internationalized Domain Names, in accordance with the Letter from Rusty Lewis to Paul Twomey dated 13 October 2003;
- Restore, which allows use of the RRP Restore or EPP Update command to retrieve a previously deleted domain name registration during the Redemption Grace Period (approved by ICANN in accordance with VeriSign's Registrar Reference Manual (v2.2) Section 126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52);
- Wait Listing Service, in accordance with the letter from John O. Jeffrey to Russell Lewis [PDF, 94 KB] dated 26 January 2004; and
- Transfer Dispute Resolution, in accordance with the Registrar Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy, dated 12 July 2004 (as may be amended or superseded by ICANN), and VeriSign's Supplemental Rules for Registrar Transfer Disputes.