Деятельность и заседания Правления
Контент доступен только на следующих языках
Minutes - Public Participation Committee (PPC) | 28 February 2009
PPC members present: Dennis Jennings, Thomas Narten, Jean Jacques Subrenat – chair, Katim Touray, and Dave Wodelet
Other Board members present: Peter Dengate Thrush
Staff Members Present: Samantha Eisner, Kieren McCarthy, Diane Schroeder, Amy Stathos, Theresa Swinehart, and Nick Tomasso
The following is a summary of discussions, actions taken and actions identified:
- Unanimously approved minutes from last meeting.
- Discussed Committee Chair’s presentation to the At Large Summit.
- Discussed suggested revisions to the PPC Charter language unique to committee and changes recommend by Board Governance Committee (BGC) to common language to all charters. Unanimously approved amendments. Action: Staff to present PPC Charter to Board for approval as recommended by the BGC.
- Discussed organization and structure of open public participation committee session during the Mexico City meeting. Action: Staff to provide slides reflecting Committee’s talking points and provide PPC with supporting information in advance of meeting session; PPC members to prepare for presentation.
- Discussed PPC’s focus and goals with Chairman of the ICANN Board.
- Discussed date selection for upcoming ICANN International meetings. Action: Staff to provide PPC with suggested dates for certain upcoming ICANN meetings within five days. Staff to also provide calendar of potential scheduling conflicts for PPC to use in future long-term meeting scheduling.