Деятельность и заседания Правления
Контент доступен только на следующих языках
PPC Attendees: Sébastien Bachollet – Chair, Chris Disspain, Thomas Narten, Gonzalo Navarro, Mike Silber and Kuo-Wei Wu
Other Board attendees: Bertrand de La Chapelle, George Sadowsky and Bruce Tonkin
Staff Attendees: Akram Atallah, Chief Operating Officer; Xavier Calvez, Chief Financial Officer; Kurt Pritz, Chief Strategy Officer; Megan Bishop, Michelle Bright, Sally Costerton, Samantha Eisner, David Olive, Christina Rodriguez, Nick Tomasso, and Filiz Yilmaz
The following is a summary of discussion, action taken and actions identified:
- Minutes: The PPC approved the minutes of its prior meeting in September 2012.
- Review of Action Items: The PPC reviewed open action items not scheduled for discussion and agreed on status of work.
- Consolidated Meetings Strategy: The PPC reviewed the Consolidated Meetings Strategy proposal that was posted for public comment. The PPC continued its discussion of the goals that this proposal is designed to meet and how it will facilitate community engagement as the size of ICANN meetings grow. The PPC discussion focused on the need to be very specific in requirements and to evaluate them more closely to make sure that we are not being too limiting from the outset, as well as the need to consider regional inputs on this proposal.
- Staff to work with PPC members to define the right messaging and explanation for this work in advance of the session in Toronto.
- Any Other Business: The PPC received an update on ongoing discussions within the community on how to improve communications on meeting scheduling.
- Staff to provide summary of community discussion on this issue.