Деятельность и заседания Правления
Контент доступен только на следующих языках
IC attendees: Harald Alvestrand – chair, Dennis Jennings, Thomas Narten, and Katim Touray.
Apologies: Suzanne WoolfStaff Members Present: Doug Brent – Chief Operating Officer; David Conrad – IANA Executive Director (Acting) & VP Research and IANA Strategy; Jamie Hedlund – Vice President, Government Affairs; Joe Abley, Kim Davies, Samantha Eisner, Barbara Roseman, Diane Schroeder, Amy Stathos, and Leo Vegoda.
The following is a summary of discussions, actions taken and actions identified:
- Reviewed the minutes from the prior IC meeting, and all voting members in attendance unanimously approved the minutes.
- Received update from staff of progress on action items identified at the previous meeting, with some items carried over.
- Staff to provide IC with a note regarding the process for posting the external review of the root zone management process.
- Staff to complete posting of external review of root zone management process.
- Staff to provide strategy for publishing documents that are final and are not to be posted for public comment.
- Staff to provide IC with updates on the standardizing of documentation on process reviews, with a goal to have the documentation to completed in October 2010.
- Staff to invite IC members to May webinar on the IANA Functions Department Business Excellence work.
- Received an operational status report from Staff on the roll out of DNSSEC and the status of work on signing the ICANN-related zones, including the call for trusted community representatives to participate in root key generation and signing ceremonies.
- Received updates from staff on the status of a proposal for testing DNAME in a testing subzone of the root.
- Staff to factor in feedback from the Board on the remainder of the terms of reference for a study of DNAME and provide an update on the project in May.
- Discussed proposal regarding method by which the IC can facilitate Board consideration and action on delegation and redelegation issues.
- Staff to prepare draft paper for presentation to the Board regarding the IC proposal, for IC review and discussion at the IC meeting in May.
- Received an update from staff regarding the proposed posting regarding modification to Root Glue policy along with the external review.
- Staff to post Root Glue policy proposal for public comment.
- Discussed IC expectations regarding staff work to provide plan for dealing with responding to the changing landscape of IPv4 availability.
- Staff to produce a risk matrix.
- Staff to consult with ICANN Board members appointed by the addressing community regarding next steps.