Деятельность и заседания Правления
Контент доступен только на следующих языках
IC attendees: Harald Alvestrand – chair, Dennis Jennings, Thomas Narten, Katim Touray, and Suzanne Woolf.
Staff Members Present: Rod Beckstrom – President and CEO, Doug Brent – COO, John Jeffrey – General Counsel, Kurt Pritz – SVP-Services; Joe Abley, David Conrad, Samantha Eisner, Barbara Roseman, Diane Schroeder, Amy Stathos, and Leo Vegoda.
The following is a summary of discussions, actions taken and actions identified:
- All voting members in attendance unanimously approved the minutes from the prior IC meeting.
- Received an operational status report from Staff on DNSSEC and the continued work to meet the schedule posted on the joint informational website, http://www.root-dnssec.org/.
- Staff to complete work to provide links on ICANN’s website to the status of ongoing work (as set out on the joint DNSSEC informational website).
- Received update from staff on the external review of the root zone management process and ICANN’s continued operational improvements and business excellence. Discussed timing of finalization of report and posting for community review.
- Staff to provide communication plan to IC by email.
- Received update from staff on external review of Root Glue policy and discussed the need to standardize an IANA Functions department process for initiating procedure/policy changes, taking into account the need for community consultation and technical input.
- IC members to review draft report from external reviewer and provide comments/questions by email.
- Staff to post external report when complete.
- Staff to prepare summary of external review and prepare recommendations for moving forward on the Root Glue policy for public comment.
- Staff to initiate work on standardizing and documenting IANA Functions department process for initiating policy review.
- Received an update from staff regarding benchmark dates of note for ICANN’s continued operational performance of the IANA Functions contract, and work to continue to meet satisfaction in service.
- Staff to provide IC with regular updates on meeting benchmark dates in advance of every IC meeting.
- Received request from IC member to discuss the IC involvement in delegation/redelegation requests.
- Staff to place on next IC agenda.
- Received request from IC member to receive a summarization of work on action items from prior IC meeting.
- Staff to provide action item updates in advance of every IC meeting.