Деятельность и заседания Правления
Контент доступен только на следующих языках
RC Attendees: Bruce Tonkin – Chair; Steve Crocker, and Rajasekhar Ramaraj
RC Apologies: Mike Silber, Suzanne Woolf
Other Board Member Board Attendee: Dennis JenningsStaff Attendees: Doug Brent – Chief Operating Officer; Samantha Eisner, Patrick Jones, Greg Rattray, Michael Salazar, Diane Schroeder , and Amy Stathos
The following is a summary of discussions, actions taken and actions identified:
- Reviewed the proposed RC work plan for future meetings.
- Staff to produce a draft Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) Policy (or alternatively a framework for a draft ERM Policy) prior to the Nairobi meeting.
- Staff to create risk strategy for the evaluation of meeting venues for ICANN’s international meetings.
- Staff provided an update on the current risk management activities within ICANN, including the drafting of a charter for a risk oversight management team, and the ongoing work on a formal risk management process, including efforts to build risk management activities into the FY11 budget, and mitigation planning.
- Staff to revise ERM process and risk factors to address committee member comments, and provide to RC for feedback.
- Received project level risk management updates on the New gTLD program and business continuity efforts, with a discussion of risks identified within the program.
- Staff to revise the New gTLD risk assessment to reflect RC comments.
- Staff to facilitate communications with the root server community on root scaling activities.
- Staff to provide an update to the RC at the meeting in Nairobi.
- Staff to include project level risk evaluation on DNSSEC and IDNs at next committee meetings.
- Staff to make best efforts to prepare a brief paper on risks in New gTLD program for posting, in advance of Nairobi, if time permits.
- Staff to include project level risk evaluation for Affirmation of Commitments review process into risk factors.
- Staff to identify availability of objective standards for auditing risk management activities.