Деятельность и заседания Правления
Контент доступен только на следующих языках
Posted 19 June 2015
BFC Attendees: Cherine Chalaby (Chair), Chris Disspain, Asha Hemrajani, Bruno Lanvin, and Gonzalo Navarro
Other Board Member Attendees: Rinalia Abdul Rahim, Markus Kummer, and Bruce Tonkin
ICANN Executive and Staff Member Attendees: Megan Bishop (Board Support Coordinator), Michelle Bright ((Board Support Content Manager), Xavier Calvez (Chief Financial Officer), John Jeffrey (General Counsel & Secretary), Vinciane Koenigsfeld (Board Support Content Manager), Elizabeth Le (Senior Counsel), Amy Stathos (Deputy General Counsel)
The following is a summary of discussions, actions taken and actions identified:
- BFC Schedule – The BFC discussed its schedule, which is on track as planned.
- Financials – The BFC reviewed the FY15 Budget, which includes total revenue of US$158 million for the year and total operating expenses of US$141 million. There is a contingency of US$3.4M of which US$2.8M has been utilized. The operating fund increased by US$3.1M during Q3 due to cash collected from contracted partiers, reimbursement from the New gTLD Program, and disbursements to employees and vendors.
- Minutes – The BFC approved the minutes from the 12-13 March 2015 meeting.
- FY16 Budget – The BFC reviewed the next steps of the FY16 Budget approval process. The public comment period ends 1 May 2015. From 1 May to 8 May, members of the BFC will attend a call with each community-based group to listen to their comments. The BFC discussed which committee member would attend each call. Thereafter, staff will draft responses to each of the comments received and submit to the BFC for review. The BFC specifically discussed the fact that while it is possible that not all suggested changes will be made and not all additional requests for budget allocation will be granted, all of the comments will receive a response, along with a rationale for the decisions made. It is anticipated that the final responses will be posted by early June. It is further anticipated that, as scheduled, the Budget will be presented to the Board at ICANN 53 for approval.
- Update on Q3 Stakeholders Call – Staff provided the BFC with an update on the financials discussion on the Q3 Stakeholders call.