Staff Summary Report Inquiry
A Community Inquiry protocol has been established which permits an individual or organization to register a formal request (via email to email@example.com) that Staff review a particular Public Comments Staff Report and make specific amendments or other notations based upon the rationale and support provided. Procedural rules associated with this process include:
- Inquiries must be submitted within 30 days of the publication of the Staff Report;
- Please add "Staff Report Inquiry: [Public Comment Title]" to the subject line, which will flag the e-mail as referencing this protocol;
- All inquiries received will be published on the Public Comment page;
- Staff is obliged to reply to the submitting party within 30 days from receipt of the inquiry including its decision and supporting rationale;
- Formal staff replies will be published on the Public Comment page; and
- No appeal process will be formalized; however, the ICANN Ombudsman may be utilized if the requesting party is dissatisfied with the outcome.