Structural Improvements Committee Minutes
Committee members present: Harald Alvestrand, Raimundo Beca, Roberto Gaetano – chair, and Jean-Jacques Subrenat
Committee member not present but sends apologies: Rita Rodin Johnston
Staff members present: Doug Brent, Samantha Eisner, Marco Lorenzoni, Denise Michel, Diane Schroeder and Amy Stathos
The following is a summary of discussion, actions taken and actions identified:
- Discussed and unanimously approved minutes from previous meeting.
- Discussed analysis of Organizational Review Process and related modifications to Bylaws, and unanimously approved submitting Organizational Review Process materials to Board with recommendation to post items for public comment, pending Committee approval of Executive Summary of materials and approval of slight modification to Bylaws as proposed. Action: Staff to prepare executive summary of Organization Review Process materials and circulate to Committee for comment and approval; staff also to revise proposed Bylaws revisions prior to submission to Board.
- Discussed status of terms of reference for ccNSO review and unanimously approved of submitting the terms of reference to Board with recommendation to post item for public comment.
- Discussed formation of working group for ccNSO review and unanimously approved of formation of group with the chair’s suggested composition, including a nominee familiar with IDN issues. Action: Chair to contact potential members to secure commitment to participate.
- Discussed status of GNSO Improvements implementation. Unanimously approved Raimundo Beca as new Board liaison for GNSO implementation process. Action: Committee to review GNSO Implementation materials address questions to staff via email.
- Discussed recent Bylaws revisions in light of changes to Board committee structures. Action: Staff to work with Committee to determine if any additional Bylaws changes required.
- Discussed status of RSSAC and SSAC reviews.
- Discussed timing of next Committee meeting.