.plumbing Registry Agreement
On 10 September 2013, ICANN and Spring Tigers, LLC entered into a Registry Agreement under which Spring Tigers, LLC operated the .plumbing top-level domain. Effective 29 November 2017, the Registry Agreement was assigned by Spring Tigers, LLC to Binky Moon, LLC, which now operates the .plumbing top-level domain. The agreement and its supplement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Assignment and Assumption Agreement(s)
Spring Tigers, LLC to Binky Moon, LLC (29 November 2017)
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Note: The official version is the Word version above. This HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.