.dnp Registry Agreement
On 13 December 2013, ICANN and Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. entered into a Registry Agreement under which Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. operates the .dnp top-level domain. The agreement and its supplement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Notice of Exemption (16 October 2014)
Specification 9 - Registry Operator Code of Conduct
- Exemption granted by way of Specification 13
Specification 13 (16 October 2014)1
.BRAND TLD Provisions
Note: The official version is the Word version above. This HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.