2011 Annual Report Published
The 2011 Annual Report for the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has been published online today.
The report highlights the organization's achievements and progress from 1 July 2010 to 30 June 2011, including:
- The Board of Directors' approval of the New generic Top-Level Domain Program.
- Deployment of Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) for the root zone.
- The entry of 26 Internationalized Domain Names into the Internet's root.
- The Board of Directors' approval of the Not-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency, the first new Generic Names Supporting Organization constituency in more than a decade.
Further content includes:
- Audited financial statements for fiscal year 2011 [PDF, 821 KB].
- A link to staff remuneration practices [PDF, 298 KB] for fiscal year 2011.
- Biographical details on each of the Board of Directors.
- Messages from the CEO and Chairman.
The complete annual report is available online at http://www.icann.org/en/annualreport/annual-report-2011-en.pdf [PDF, 4.06 MB].