Now Available: Board Proposal IDNC WG, the Final Report IDNC WG on Fast Track Process for IDN ccTLDs
This page is available in:
Board Proposal IDNC WG [PDF, 100K]
- مجموعة عمل IDNC تقديم مجلس الإدارة [PDF, 205K]
- Propuesta del Grupo de trabajo de IDNC para la Junta directiva [PDF, 121K]
- Proposition du groupe de travail IDNC à l’intention du conseil d’administration [PDF, 117K]
- IDNC कार्यकारी समूह बोर्ड प्रस्ताव [PDF, 209K]
- IDNC Working Group 理事会への提出 [PDF, 205K]
- IDNC Working Group 이사회 제출 [PDF, 197K]
- Рабочая группа IDNC Предложение Совета [PDF, 293K]
- IDNC 工作组 董事会提议[PDF, 325K]
The IDNC WG Board Proposal, pursuant to IDNC WG charter, contains the final report of the IDNC WG, as well as the statement of GAC and ccNSO on the recommendations included in the report.
The IDNC WG has produced its draft final report for discussion by the GAC and the ccNSO pursuant to the charter of the IDNC WG.
Summary: The IDNC Working Group (IDNC WG) report on a methodology that would enable the timely and efficient ("fast track") introduction of a limited number of non-contentious IDN ccTLDs, while an overall long-term IDN ccTLD policy is being developed.
Process: The draft document is being made publicly available at this time solely to inform the community.
Background: The IDNC WG was charted by ICANN's Board to develop and report on feasible methods, if any, that would enable the introduction, in a timely manner and in a manner that ensures the continued security and stability of the Internet, of a limited number of non-contentious IDN ccTLDs, associated with the ISO 3166-1 two-letter codes (both the official code list of ISO 3166-1 and the list of reserved ISO 3166-1 code elements) (popularly known as "the fast track"), while the overall IDN ccTLD policy is being developed.