Activités et réunions du Conseil d’administration
BGC members present: Roberto Gaetano, Demi Getschko, Steve Goldstein, Dennis Jennings – chair, and Rita Rodin Johnston
Staff Members Present: Samantha Eisner, John Jeffrey, Diane Schroeder and Amy Stathos
The following is a summary of discussion, actions taken and actions identified:
- Discussed and unanimously approved minutes from prior meeting.
- Discussed additional revisions to language common to all committee charters and unanimously approved motion to recommend that the Board approve the charters for the IANA Committee, the Public Participation Committee, the Risk Committee and the Structural Improvements Committee subject to minor revisions by each committee.
- Discussed BGC Charter and unanimously approved motion to recommend that the Board approve the revised BGC charter.
- Discussed process for slating new Board members to Board committees. Action: Chair to contact incoming Board members and Board committee chairs to assess needs and interests; Staff to circulate nomination procedures and revised questionnaire to committee and committee to provide Staff with suggested revisions.
- Discussed revision of Conflicts of Interest Policy and communication tools for reminding Board members of Conflicts of Interest Policy. Action: BGC to provide Staff with final edits to the revised Conflicts of Interest Policy; Staff to communicate reminders of policy when appropriate.
- Discussed Board member training. Action: Staff to circulate a questionnaire to BGC and then to Board members to use for assessment of training needs and forming of future training programs.
- Discussed BGC work plan for upcoming year. Action: BGC to identify expected goals arising from charter for inclusion in work plan and provide to Staff; Staff to locate better tools for creation and tracking of work plan.
- Discussed process for Board self-assessment. Action: Committee Chair to review potential tool and circulate to committee members.
- Discussed new items for inclusion on next meeting agenda.