Activités et réunions du Conseil d’administration
Ce contenu est uniquement disponible en
BFC Attendees: Sebastien Bachollet, Cherine Chalaby – Chair, Chris Disspain, George Sadowsky
Apologies: Bruno Lanvin and Mike Silber
Other Board member Attendees: Steve Crocker
Staff Attendees: Susanna Bennett (Chief Operating Officer), Megan Bishop (Board Support Coordinator), Xavier Calvez (Chief Financial Officer), John Jeffrey (General Counsel and Secretary), and Amy Stathos (Deputy General Counsel)
The following is a summary of discussions, actions taken and actions identified:
- SO/AC Additional Budget Request: Staff presented a list of all of the SO/AC additional budget requests and the results of the Steering committee recommendation in response to those requests. Staff explained that the executives on the Steering Committee who review, evaluate and make recommendations on the additional requests are executives covering the areas where the requests are focused, in particular policy and outreach. Staff further explained that some of the recommendations on certain requests are addressed by indicating that the request should be presented through the Community Regional Outreach Pilot Program (CROPP), which was initiated last year, was well received and will be in place again this year. Staff noted that because SOs and ACs were not sure if the CROPP was going to be conducted again this year, they made the requests through the additional request process. Since the CROPP is in place, it is likely that the groups will recognize that many of the requests belong within the CROPP process, although it was mentioned that the CROPP may not be appropriately used for some of the requests.
- Staff to follow up on a few of the requests to gather additional information and report to the BFC on 28 April 2014, to the extent possible.
- Staff to obtain BFC's suggestions on evaluation criteria for SSAC and RSSAC support funding requests.
- Revenue Sensitivity Analysis: Staff presented a report showing the various scenarios that were evaluated and considered in estimating revenue on transactional fees for FY15.
- Action: Staff to continue to monitor over time.
Published on 22 June 2014