Proposed Unsponsored TLD Agreement: Appendix T
Posted: 23 April 2001
REGISTRY OPERATOR'S MONTHLY REPORT
Registry Operator shall provide the following information in its monthly reports. Information reported in response to items 5-12 shall be kept confidential by ICANN until three months after the end of the month to which the report relates.
1. Accredited Registrar Status. State the number of registrars for whom the Registry Operator had received accreditation notification from ICANN at the end of the reporting month, grouped into the following three status categories:
1.1. Operational registrars are those who have authorized access into the System for processing domain name registrations. It should be noted that operational registrars are not listed on the InterNIC.net web site until they specifically request to be listed. This means that a registrar may be operational from the point of view of the Registry Operator but not listed on the InterNIC site.
1.2. Registrars in the ramp-up period represent those who have received a password to access the Registry operational test and evaluation (OT&E) environment. The OT&E environment is provided to allow registrars to develop and test their systems with the System.
1.3. Registrars in the pre-ramp-up period are those who have been sent information regarding the Registry TLD, but have not yet entered the Ramp-up Period.
2. Service Level Agreement Performance. Compare Service Level Agreement ("SLA") requirements with actual performance measures for the reporting month.
3. TLD Zone File Access Activity. State the zone file access activity for the current reporting month including:
3.1. Total number of zone file access passwords at end of previous month
3.2. Number of new zone file access passwords issued during the reporting month
3.3. Total number of zone file access approvals at end of reporting month
4. Completed SRS/System Software Releases. State significant releases that have occurred since the Effective Date, including:
4.1. Release Name
4.3. Target Date
4.4. Complete Date
5. Domain Names Under Sponsorship - Per Registrar. State the number of domain names sponsored by each live ICANN-Accredited Registrar in the TLD for the current reporting month.
6. Nameservers Under Management - Per Registrar. State the number of nameservers registered by each ICANN-Accredited Registrar in the TLD for the current reporting month.
7. Domain Names Registered by Registry Operator. Provide a list of all domain names registered by Registry Operator, other than on a request submitted by a registrar pursuant to that registrar's Registry-Registrar Agreement, in the Registry TLD. The list should be broken down in accordance with Subsections 3.6.1 and 3.6.2 of the Registry Agreement.
8. Whois Service Activity. State the number of Whois queries during the current reporting month. For registries with fee-based enhanced Whois Service, state the number of queries for each service (i.e. basic, xWhois, etc.).
9. Monthly Growth Trends. Tabulate the monthly growth trend in total Registry transactions. Transactions should be divided into three categories:
9.1. Write Domain - This category includes the following transactions: domain, modify domain, delete domain, renew domain, auto-renew domain (if any) and transfer domain.
9.2. Query Domain - This category includes the following transactions: query domain and query domain transfer status.
9.3. Check Domain - This category includes the following transaction: check domain.
9.4. Write Server - This category includes the following transactions: add name server, modify name server, and delete name server.
9.5. Query Server - This category includes the following transaction: query name server.
9.6. Check Server - This category includes the following transaction: check name server.
9.7. Write Contact (where contact information is maintained under the registry model) - This category includes the following transactions: add contact, modify contact, delete contact, transfer contact.
9.8. Query Contact (where contact information is maintained under the registry model) - This category includes the following transactions: query contact and query contact transfer status.
9.9. Check Contact (where contact information is maintained under the registry model) - This category includes the following transaction: check contact.
10. Total Number of Transactions by Subcategory by Month. Tabulate the monthly growth trend for each transaction in subcategories of the Write Domain, Write Server, and Write Contact categories described in Subsection 9.1 as follows:
10.1. Add Domain
10.2. Delete Domain
10.3. Modify Domain
10.4. Check Domain
10.5. Renew Domain
10.6. Transfer Domain
11. Daily Transaction Range. Tabulate the number of total daily transactions. The range of transaction volume should be shown for each month along with the average daily transaction volume.
12. TLD Geographical Registrations Distribution. Tabulate the number and percent of total and new domain name registrations in the Registry TLD broken down by geographical location (country code) as of the end of the current reporting month. (Only applies where contact information is maintained under registry model.)
3 March 2001
Comments concerning the layout, construction and functionality of this site
should be sent to email@example.com.
Page Updated 23-April-2001
(c) 2001 The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers. All rights reserved.