Generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD) Registry Agreements
Unsponsored TLD Agreement: Appendix T (.org)
19 August 2003
Registry Operator's Monthly Report
Registry Operator shall provide the following information in its monthly reports. Information reported in response to items 5-16 shall be kept confidential by ICANN until three months after the end of the month to which the report relates.
ICANN shall use reasonable commercial efforts to preserve the confidentiality of the information reported in response to items 5-16.
1. Accredited Registrar Status. State the number of registrars for whom the Registry Operator had received accreditation notification from ICANN at the end of the reporting month, grouped into the following three status categories:
7. Domain Names Registered by Registry Operator. Provide a list of all domain names registered by Registry Operator, other than on a request submitted by a registrar pursuant to that registrar's Registry-Registrar Agreement, in the Registry TLD. The list should be broken down in accordance with Subsections 3.6.1 and 3.6.2 of the Registry Agreement.
8. Whois Service Activity. State the number of Whois queries during the current reporting month. For registries with fee-based enhanced Whois Service, state the number of queries for each service (i.e. basic, xWhois, etc.).
10. Total Number of Transactions by Subcategory by Month. Tabulate the monthly growth trend for each transaction in subcategories of the Write Domain, Write Server, and Write Contact categories described in Subsection 9.1 as follows:
11. Total Number of Failed Transactions by Subcategory by Month. Starting 1 December 2001, tabulate the monthly growth trend for each failed transaction in subcategories of the Write Domain, Write Server, and Write Contact categories described in Subsection 9.1 as follows:
13. TLD Geographical Registrations Distribution. Tabulate the number and percent of total and new domain name registrations in the Registry TLD broken down by geographical location (country code) as of the end of the current reporting month. (Only applies where contact information is maintained under registry model.)
15. Restored Names – Per Registrar. List the number of domain names restored by each registrar during the current reporting month, and state the total number of domain names restored by each registrar.
Comments concerning the layout, construction and functionality of this site
should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page Updated 08-Sep-2003