Generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD) Registry Agreements
.NET Registry Agreement Appendix 4 | Monthly Operators Reports
| .NET Registry Agreement Appendix 4
Monthly Operators Reports
(1 July 2011)
Registry Operator shall provide the following information for .NET in two monthly reports as described below. Reports shall be submitted via email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. ICANN may request in the future that the reports be delivered by other means. ICANN shall use reasonable commercial efforts to preserve the confidentiality of the information reported until three months after the end of the month to which the report relates.
(A) Monthly Report. File shall be in Portable Document Format (PDF). Report shall contain the following information:
1. Accredited Registrar Status. State the number of registrars in each of the following three categories: (1) operational, (2) ramp-up (registrars that have received a password for access to OT&E), and (3) pre-ramp-up (registrars that have requested access, but have not yet entered the ramp-up period).
2. Service Level Agreement Performance. Compare Service Level Agreement requirements with actual performance measures for the reporting month.
3. TLD Zone File Access Activity. State the total number of zone file access passwords at end of the reporting month.
4. Completed System Software Releases. Describe significant releases during the reporting month, including release name, features, and completion date.
5. Whois Service Activity. State the number of Whois queries during the reporting month.
6. Total Number of Transactions by Subcategory by Month. State the total number of transactions during the reporting month, in the following subcategories: adds, deletes, modifies, checks, renews, transfers, restores.
7. Daily Transaction Range. Tabulate the number of total daily transactions. The range of transaction volume should be shown for each month, along with the average daily transaction volume.
(B) Per-Registrar Activity Report. File shall be named "net-transactions-YYYYMM.csv"; where "YYYYMM" is the year and month being reported. This report shall be in comma separated-value format as specified in RFC 4180, using the following fields per registrar:
The first line shall include the field names exactly as they appear in the table above as a "header line" as described in section 2 of RFC 4180. The last line of each report should include totals for each column across all registrars. The first field of this line shall read "Totals" while the second field shall be left empty in that line. No other lines besides the ones described above shall be included. Line breaks shall be "CRLF" as described in RFC 4180.