In addition to the U.N. six languages, this content is also available in
ICANN is hosting an information session to brief and discuss the ongoing evolution of Internet governance. This session will be tailored to provide an update on the U.S. Government’s announcement to transition its oversight of the IANA functions contract to the global multistakeholder community, and the parallel process of Enhancing ICANN’s Accountability in light of this changing historical relationship.
This will be an event to learn more on the latest developments on the two processes and walk-through any upcoming opportunities for input. (Lunch will be provided)
When: 23 January 12:00-13:00 CET (UTC + 01:00)
Where: ICANN Brussels Office, 1st floor, 6 Rond-Point Schuman
Additionally, the event will be hosted as a Webinar:
Conference dial-in details: An audio line will be available to take part in the discussion.
- From Belgium: +32 78 480 286
- From the UK: +442070990867
- Conference ID: 21912
(For other countries, please visit: http://adigo.com/icann).
- Introduction/Overview of the Internet Governance Ecosystem and ICANN (Jean-Jacques Sahel and Adam Peake)
- Overview of the IANA Stewardship Transition and Enhancing ICANN Accountability Processes (Theresa Swinehart)
- Presentation on the IANA Stewardship Transition (Theresa Swinehart and Grace Abuhamad)
- Presentation on Enhancing ICANN Accountability (Theresa Swinehart, Adam Peake and Alice Jansen)
Please register by emailing email@example.com.