In addition to the U.N. six languages, this content is also available in
The IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) has scheduled its fourteenth and fifteenth conference calls:
- ICG Call # 14 – Wednesday, 8 April at 04:00-05:00 UTC (time converter here) – see agenda here
- ICG Call # 15 – Wednesday, 22 April at 13:00-14:00 UTC (time converter here) – see agenda here
The community is welcome to attend by way of a listen-only mode Virtual Meeting Room through which audio of the call will be streamed. Translations will be available through relevant Adigo Bridge dial-in numbers and Conference ID codes.
A list of country dial-in numbers can be found here. Should there be no appropriate dial-in number for an interested participant, the ICG Secretariat in conjunction with ICANN will provide a dial-out service to that individual. Correspondingly, language service Conference ID numbers are listed below:
- Français – Conference ID: 75929475
- Español – Conference ID: 68385764
- 中文 – Conference ID: 825702
- Pусский – Conference ID: 345720
- العربية – Conference ID: 82855066
Livestreaming translations in Português will be unavailable for this call, however a translation of the transcript will be provided after the meeting.
Participants who are interested in an English line but are unable to join by way of the Virtual Meeting Room may request a dial-out service.
For more information about the ICG and the IANA Stewardship Transition, please visit the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) Website.