In addition to the U.N. six languages, this content is also available in
The 2013 Annual Report for the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has been published online today.
The report highlights the organization's achievements and progress from 1 July 2012 to 30 June 2013, including:
- Continued accountability and transparency efforts.
- Opened new offices to increase ICANN's internationalization.
- Completed evaluation of more than a thousand new gTLDs and preparations to place them in the root.
- Finalized new Registrar Accreditation Agreement.
- Establishment of Trademark Clearinghouse.
Further content includes:
- Audited financial statements for fiscal year 2013.
- Biographical details on each of the Board of Directors.
- Messages from the CEO and Chairman.
The complete annual report is available online at: http://www.icann.org/en/about/annual-report/annual-report-2013-en.pdf [PDF, 6.69 MB]