Expressions of Interest Sought for Bulk Transfer of Registrations
هذا المحتوى متوفر فقط باللغة (أو اللغات)
Request For Information: ICANN Seeks Expressions of Interest for Bulk Transfer of Names from Registrar Parava Networks
As the result of the pending de-accreditation of Parava Networks, Inc. dba 10-Domains.com ("Parava" IANA ID 94), ICANN is seeking Statements of Interest from ICANN-accredited registrars that are interested in assuming sponsorship of the gTLD names that are currently managed by Parava.
Parava manages approximately 36,000 gTLD registrations, including registrations in the biz, com, info, net, and org registries. ICANN has secured Whois data for the current registrations. Parava is organized in Texas, United States.
Request for Statements of Interest
ICANN-accredited registrars who wish to be considered as a potential recipient of a bulk transfer of the names should be in good standing with regard to all ICANN-obligations and submit a written statement of interest by no later than 23:00 UTC on Friday, 17 April 2009, with a description of qualification, which includes at least:
- Registrar experience, including number of registrations and customers managed;
- Availability of sufficient customer service staffing to timely respond to customer service requests during and shortly after the bulk transfer;
- Ability to communicate with customers in languages other than English;
- A list of the gTLDs in which accredited and operational;
- Experience with and knowledge of bulk-transfer procedures;
- Documentation of procedures to resolve potential disputes of domain name control or registration rights (in the event of contested ownership or inaccurate Whois data);
- Experience as a customer-facing / "retail" registrar business;
- The estimated time needed to prepare to receive the bulk transfer following receipt of Whois data (A sample Whois record is available upon request);
- Ability to provide ICANN with regular status reports.
This request for information/expressions of interest is made pursuant to the De-Accredited Registrar Transition Procedure posted at http://www.icann.org/processes/registrars/de-accredited-registrar-transition-procedure-01oct08.pdf. ICANN reserves the right to entertain any or none of the statements of interest submitted in response to this request and to select or approve a bulk-transfer recipient outside this process. To the extent confidential treatment of trade secrets or financial information in the submission is required, such information should be designated accordingly. Questions and submissions should be submitted by email to mike.zupke @ icann.org.