ICANN Policy Mission
The Policy Development Support Team supports the ICANN community's development of bottom-up, consensus policies and guidelines that help advance the stable and secure operation of the Internet's unique identifier systems.
The Policy Staff facilitates the community's formation of policies and guidelines that are;
- Implementable and effective
- Developed through a highly participative, fair, and balanced process in a timely and efficient way.
Policy Staff supports the community by:
- Managing the policy process efficiently and effectively to benefit the global Internet community
- Engaging and supporting the participation of all necessary stakeholders
- Informing and educating stakeholders
For questions or comments please send your inquiry to email@example.com