Topics covered in the posting include:
- Suggested Principles for the Introduction of New TLDs
- Suggested Schedule for the Introduction of New TLDs
- Suggested Data Elements to be Sought from Organizations Applying to Sponsor or Operate New TLDs
- Call for Statements of Interest in Proposing a New TLD
2. At Large Membership and Elections
3. Country Code Top Level Domain Registry (ccTLD) Delegation and Administration Policies (No posting at this date)
In addition, the ICANN Election Committee has posted a Call for Proposals for an Online Voting System and a Basic Technical and Functional Specification. These postings can be accessed at <http://www.icann.org/committees/elcom/spec-13jun00.htm>.