The redesign of ICANN.ORG was launched on 27 February 2012. As we pass the six-month mark, we'd like to get your feedback. Is the redesigned site easier to use? Do you find the new features useful? Did we effectively streamline site navigation?
The new information architecture was designed to organize the resources that ICANN.ORG offers in a more logical arrangement. More than 38,000 pages and files were carefully examined and migrated into new locations following extensive consultation with the ICANN community, including:
- Nearly 300 responses to the site survey conducted by The Revere Group
- More than two dozen in-depth interviews with SO and AC members
- A series of live briefings (with Q&A) across two ICANN public meetings
- At least three briefings on process and progress to Board Directors (via the Public Participation Committee)
- Two public webinars requesting input and concerns
So now, you tell us! Were we successful? What do you like and dislike? Please take a few minutes to respond to this survey and let us know your thoughts. We'll publish the results and review as we continuously improve the site.