30 September 2010 – The Selectors of the WHOIS Policy Review Team announce the composition of the Review Team (please refer to the announcement):
|RT4 – WHOIS Policy Review Team Members|
|SO/AC Candidates||Independent Experts|
|Law Enforcement Representatives|
|The Selectors or their Designated Nominees|
NOTE: 14 June 2011 - ALAC representative, Olivier Iteanu, resigns due to professional workload reasons.
9 September 2011 – The Review Team Selectors, Heather Dryden and Rod Beckstrom, appoint a new member to replace Olivier Iteanu on the WHOIS Policy Review Team. Seth Reiss joins the WHOIS Team as ALAC representative.
14 October 2011 - GNSO representative, Kim Von Arx, resigns due to professional workload reasons.
Members' individual Statements of Interest may be found at:
- 29 July 2010 – Whereas the composition of the WHOIS Policy Review Team was initially announced at the Brussels meeting in June 2010, Selectors are now circulating a revised composition: ICANN's CEO or designated nominee
- Chair of the GAC or designated nominee
- 2-3 Independent Experts, Law Enforcement Representatives and Global Policy Experts (not seeking endorsement from an SO/AC) – See Call for Independent Experts, Law Enforcement Representatives and Global Policy Experts (deadline: 6 September 2010 -23:59 UTC)
- Representatives of SO/ACs – See Call for Applicants (deadline: 29 July 2010 – 23:59 UTC)
|Number of SO/AC Representatives||2||3||1||0||1||1||4|
- Volunteer Community Members representing the relevant Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees of ICANN;
- ICANN CEO (or designated nominee);
- GAC Chair (or designated nominee);
- Representatives of Law Enforcement
- Global Policy Experts; and
- Independent experts.
The composition of this Review Team shall be jointly determined by the CEO of ICANN – Mr. Rod Beckstrom – and Chair of the GAC – Mrs. Heather Dryden (in consultation with GAC Members).
- Affirmation of Commitments (30 September 2009)
- Affirmation of Commitments Requirements on Composition of the Review Teams (chart)
- Call for Applicants (deadline: 29 July 2010 – 23.59 UTC)
- Call for Independent Experts, Law Enforcement Representatives and Global Policy Experts (deadline: 6 September 2010 -23:59 UTC)